skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MUSIC IS MY LIFE
Pages
Home
widgets
widgeo.net
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(20)
▼
March
(9)
IT WILL RAIN
SET FIRE TO THE RAIN
WISH YOU WERE HERE
LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG
GLEE _ someone like you
GLEE PROJECT
GLEE PROJECT
YOU BELONG WITH ME
SOMEONE LIKE YOU
►
February
(11)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG
It’s been said and done Every beautiful thought’s been already sung I guess right now, here’s another one So your melody will play on an...
MUSIC = LIFE =)
Untuk masa sekarang ini music menjadi suatu hal yg mampu memisahkan kita dari kenyataan , menghidupkan mimpi kita , menyemangati angan anga...
MUSIC IS MY ESCAPE =)
Music is my escape =) Music adalah pelarianku .. dimana suasana hati lagi problem , keadaan di sekitar membosankan .. Music bisa di ja...
IT WILL RAIN
If you ever leave me, baby, Leave some morphine at my door 'Cause it would take a whole lot of medication To realize what we used to...
I'M ONLY ME WHEN I'M WITH YOU
Friday night beneath the stars, in a field behind your yard, you and I are paintin’ pictures in the sky. And sometimes we don’t say a th...
GLEE _ someone like you
MUSIC_SAVES MY SOUL =)
Music speaks what cannot be expressed , soothes the mind and gives it rest , heals the heart and makes it whloe , flows from heaven to th...
SET FIRE TO THE RAIN
I let it fall, my heart, And as it fell you rose claim it. It was dark and I was over, Until you kissed my lips and you saved me. My ha...
PEOPLE and MUSIC =)
siapa yang gak suka music ????? :D :o aku heran kalo ada orang gak suka music .. kenapa ???? karena dari awal kehidupan manusia sudah men...
WISH YOU WERE HERE
I can be tough I can be strong But with you, it's not like that at all There's a girl who gives a shit behind this wall You...
Followers
About Me
lorensa
Hope you can reach your dreams =)
View my complete profile
About
Blogger templates
Pesquisar
Monday, March 5, 2012
GLEE PROJECT
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment